Howdy reader? I know Instagram sucks for not giving an option to delete all Instagram posts at once. Don’t worry, I’m here to help. I’ve came up with tricks that enables you to do so.
So I would like to thank developers for creating apps that can delete all Instagram posts with a single click. Instagram developers, You need to learn from them.
APPS FOR DELETING ALL POSTS
- Cleaner for Instagram
- Mass delete for Instagram
- Instant cleaner for Instagram
But you would be wondering, How to use these apps? I got you covered because I love my readers.
TUTORIAL OF CLEANER FOR INSTAGRAM
Cleaner for Instagram is a multipurpose tool to do actions in bulk. So you can do Bulk Unfollow , Deletion, Block, Like/Unlike etc with a single click.
- Let’s download and install Cleaner for Instagram app.
- Open the app and log in with your Instagram username and password.
- Tap on ‘Media’ from the bottom bar then select the photos/videos you want to delete. You can also tap on ‘Quick Select’ to ‘select all’ all the media files.
- After selection, one ‘Thunder’ icon will appear, Tap on it and go with ‘Delete’ icon then click ‘Start Now’ to delete all the selected photos or videos.
Hurrah! You did it. If this didn’t work for you, Move forward to the next app.
TUTORIAL OF MASS DELETE FOR INSTAGRAM
Unlike other apps mentioned here, It has no limit on deleting posts. So let’s take a loot at it.
- Simply download and install Mass Delete For Instagram from here.
- Go to ‘Post‘ section in bottom bar and select all your posts.
- Then select ‘Delete‘ from the top.
Voila! You did it again. If it was your second try.
TUTORIAL OF INSTANT CLEANER FOR INSTAGRAM
Our final and last app to help you out is here. It’s similar to our last app and you can download it from here. Therefore, You can follow the same steps from tutorial above.
For reference, I’m posting screenshots to make it easier for you.
Hope you all find it useful. Have a good day!